OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT – SOUTHLAND REHABILITATION & HEALTHCARE – LUFKIN, TX
PRN / PER DIEM: Flexible Schedule, Be Appreciated by Your Employer
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment schedule
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
Southland Rehabilitation and Healthcare, a 150-bed facility located in Lufkin, TX, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. We offer an opportunity for you to build a busy Part B program along with other innovative programs like LSVT, Abilities Care Approach, and many more.
Visit FlagshipTherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable.
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience.
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.