PHYSICAL THERAPIST5 – FULL TIME – REDLANDS, CA
Tuesday to Saturday Schedule
Brookside Healthcare Center in Redlands, CA, is seeking a full time PT to join our amazing in-house therapy program. We are the only multiple 5-Star, award-winning Skilled Nursing Facility in our market.
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Brookside Healthcare Center is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. We have state-of-the art equipment and outdoor rehab space with standing gardens, a multi-surface walking path and other very cool, therapeutically beneficial activities. We constantly have contests and celebrations going on in our building! It is a fun, happy place to work. Additionally, we can offer a very competitive compensation package and many opportunities for professional growth.
Visit Home | Flagship Therapy and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
Pay Range: $46 – $49/hr.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.