PHYSICAL THERAPIST – FULL TIME – THE HILLS POST ACUTE CARE CENTER – SANTA ANA, CA
We are seeking a full time PT to join our in-house therapy team at The Hills Post Acute Care Center in Santa Ana. This skilled nursing and post acute care center has amazing potential, offering an opportunity for professional freedom where you can use your clinical expertise and therapy skills to build something great! We offer a highly competitive compensation package and many opportunities for professional growth.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
Pay Range: $48 – $50/hr
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.