Broadway Villa Post Acute Care in Sonoma, CA, is seeking a full time Rehab Aide to join our in-house therapy team. We have awesome leadership here and a veteran crew of excellent in-house therapists, and you will have many opportunities to assist our therapists with their programs that will really make a difference in the lives of their patients. We offer a competitive compensation package and many career growth opportunities.
Broadway Villa receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Ensign culture has come to life in these facility teams and is evident in the ownership, passion, and celebration found in their departments every day. In addition, Ensign culture has fostered an environment where therapists have an unprecedented level of freedom to create and implement the programs that will best serve their patients and communities.
- Transport and set up patients prior to skilled treatment as directed by therapists/assistants
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for treatment
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment area and equipment
- Participate in department and facility meetings as requested and communicate all relevant information with facility staff
- Chart treatments per department procedure
- Record treatment charges per department procedures
- Follow all facility safety regulations, protocols, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested
Healthcare experience, preferably in a skilled nursing or post-acute rehab setting is preferred. We place a high value on intelligence, drive and willingness to learn and grow. The right individual will be committed to providing the superior service levels that our patients and residents need and expect.
- High School Graduate
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Completion of on-the-job orientation and training program or demonstrates competency in each of the designated areas
- Able to move and transfer patients in conjunction with standard procedure and in accordance with orientation and training program
- Healthcare experience, preferably in a skilled nursing or post-acute rehab setting is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.