PHYSICAL THERAPIST – HENDERSON HEALTH AND REHABILITATION
Part-Time: Want to be appreciated as an employee, have Work-life balance and a flexible schedule?!
• Work life balance with a flexible schedule
• Competitive part-time benefits
• In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
• Have your input matter on team program development
• Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
Henderson Health and Rehabilitation is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
• Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
• Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
• Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
• Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
NV Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.