Join our amazing in-house therapy team and we’ll cover your student loan payments for 24 months up to $15,000 dollars!!
Ukiah Post Acute Care in Ukiah, CA, is currently seeking a dedicated, passionate PT to help grow our therapy services. We are looking for a physical therapist who wants to make a positive impact in the lives of the seniors we care for. Our services include skilled care, long-term care and outpatient therapy. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like HeartPARC, Abilities Care, Big & Loud, and other opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Ukiah is a hidden gem of a city located in beautiful Mendocino County in Northern California. Surrounded by redwood forests and only 35 miles from the coast, there are unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation. In addition, Ukiah is home to Lake Mendocino and world class vineyards. Enjoy all of the amazing perks of living in this beautiful area with a significantly lower cost of living than most areas in the state.
Ukiah Post Acute receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
Ukiah Post Acute Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.