Full Time Physical Therapist – Outpatient – Omaha, NE
Keystone Ridge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Omaha, NE, is seeking a full time PT to work with patients in our outpatient program.
Keystone Ridge is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. We are a 100-bed skilled nursing operation with assisted living and seniors’ apartments and have a growing caseload. We can offer you a strong facility team with excellent administration and nursing, a highly competitive compensation package including a $5K Sign On bonus and a culture that promotes ownership and facility level decision making.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to therapists at all experience levels
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.