DIRECTOR OF REHABILITATION – BROADWAY VILLA – SONOMA, CA
We are seeking an innovative PT, OT or SLP therapist to lead our in-house therapy team at Broadway Villa in Sonoma, CA, As the Director of Rehab, you will create and implement new rehabilitation programs for our deserving patients and manage the daily operations associated with a busy in-house therapy department.
- Lead a strong therapy team and support a strong inter-departmental team
- Freedom to effect change in your facility clinical and program development
- Be able to continue to treat patients and lead the therapy team
- Excellent support from local therapy leaders and resources
- Live with work life balance–competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
- Relocation assistance- Case by case basis
Broadway Villa Post Acute & Rehabilitation is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric therapy services provided. Our skilled nursing and post acute care center has amazing potential, offering an opportunity for professional freedom where you can use your clinical expertise and leadership skills to build something great!
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out how we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Implements and monitors the provision of facility Rehab policy and procedures
- Supervises rehab staff and ensures effective rehab staff orientation, training and ongoing competency
- Coordinates rehab admissions and distribution of caseload
- Assists in the case management/tracking of Medicare A rehab cases under the PDPM system
- Recruits rehab staff
- Manages and analyzes department metrics including accurate billing
- Ensures that rehab department is compliant with all regulatory issues. This includes assurance that department records are completed and maintained, such as medical record documentation, reimbursement denials management and other survey compliance requirements.
- Maintains relationships with hospital therapists, physicians and other key community members
- Provides direct patient treatment
- Licensed Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist
- At least 3 years of experience as a therapist
- Supervisory and/or administrative experience in long term care rehabilitation preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare PDPM and ability to manage a variety of payors effectively
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.