PHYSICAL THERAPIST – FULL TIME – VISTA, CA
Vista Knoll Specialized Care in Vista, CA, is located in the heart of the San Diego area. We are a busy skilled nursing and sub-acute facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided.
- In-house therapy team, job stability, established company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Diverse mix of orthopedic, neurological and cognitive disorders
- Sub acute wing with a heavy focus on neurologically impaired patients
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Licensed Physical Therapist
Experience with Outpatient, marketing or working in an Assisted Living Facility a Plus!
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Vista Knoll is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.