Victoria Post Acute Care in El Cajon, CA, is seeking a PRN Physical Therapist for weekend hours and flexibility during the week. We are a busy skilled nursing facility with a stable and very experienced in-house therapy team. We see a diverse orthopedic and neurological adult patient population with the goal of regaining their function and independence and returning to home. In return for your professional passion and dedication we can offer you competitive compensation and ongoing continuing education and professional development.
Victoria Post Acute Care receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.