Regional Director of Therapy (Therapy Resource) – Full Time
PT, OT, or SLP
ARIZONA State – East Phoenix and surrounding areas
About the Opportunity
Are you able to influence and inspire others?
Ensign Services, Inc. seeks an energetic and dynamic Therapy Resource with at least five years’ experience in the skilled nursing facility environment to cover its growing Bandera-Arizona operations. This position can be held by a Physical, Occupational or Speech therapist and offers a unique opportunity to support our in-house therapy programs. We place a high value on intelligence, drive and willingness to learn and grow, making this an excellent opportunity for a therapy professional who is willing to work hard and make him or herself an indispensable member of our team. The right individual will be committed to providing the superior service levels that ESI’s field professionals and clients need and expect.
- Passionate about growing therapy leaders
- Inspires Directors of Rehabilitation and other facility leadership to ensure excellence in delivery of clinical-therapy services
- Servant leader that supports the facility team in whatever ways possible
- Relentless in pursuit of growing Ensign culture with all members of the IDT
- Focused on identifying areas of improvement and Visionary in creating solutions
- Ensures adherence to state and federal regulations pertaining to our industry
- Local Travel required 70-80% of the time (typically in facilities 4/5 days per week, with some travel out of state to other Ensign Affiliated markets)
- Superior interpersonal communication skills (Influence & Inspire others)
- Strong writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures, compliance reports, and other communications
- Works well independently in a home office environment on long term projects and as a member of an interdisciplinary team (Disciplined with their time)
- An engaging and informative teacher for regular training of facility personnel (Passionate & Persuasive)
- Possesses and conveys high degree of Credibility & Integrity
- Desire to constantly improve in-house therapy systems and organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the compliance resource function in a large organization
- Exhibits Analytical Skills and an understanding of operational processes (ability to use data to execute solutions)
- Licensed Therapist
- A minimum of five years’ SNF experience (multi-site a plus)
- Knowledge of MDS coding rules and regulations
- Track record of growing Long-term care and Outpatient programing
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework governing the skilled nursing industry
- Ability to work with all levels of management on all aspects of therapy operations in a skilled nursing setting
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Schedule: Typically business hours but may vary depending on workload and travel needs – 40 hrs/week
- Location: Based out of home office and regularly travels to assigned facilities; must reside near a major airport; will consider a Phoenix / East Valley area home base.
- ESI offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary, bonuses and stock options.
About the Company
ESI is a team of service-oriented professionals who work together to provide centralized clinical, legal, HR, training, accounting, IT, payroll, compliance, and other expertise and resources to a dynamic and expanding base of 288 healthcare operations in 13 states. These businesses have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they are supported by ESI’s “Service Center,” which allows on-site leaders and caregivers to focus on day-to-day care and business issues in their individual facilities.
Our philosophy is to work as closely with field facilities, agencies and resources as possible to develop solid relationships that allow us to enhance and foster excellence throughout the organization. We not only provide training, oversight and auditing functions, but we also serve as partners to our providers to assist them in building successful businesses in an ethical and compliant manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age. sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.