PT Traveler – UT – Full Time
Ready for an ADVENTURE in your therapy career? Let your journey begin by joining our unique team of traveling Occupational and Physical Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists!
We are seeking Occupational Therapists who are flexible to go anywhere our affiliates in 13 states: Washington, California, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Texas, Wisconsin, and South Carolina
How is this unique to other travel opportunities?
Only travel within our affiliated Skilled Nursing and Post-Acute care facilities.
• Most facilities offering outpatient therapy services too
• Have intensive training and support to learn our unique organizational culture
• Use the same login and same documentation software at each location
• Have clinical mentorship as a new graduate and truly be part of an amazing in-house team
• Have a variety of leadership development opportunities
• Be a valued part of clinical and program development
• Receive paid CEUs and license fees
TheraTroopers, Inc. is an Ensign affiliated company and part of a group of independently operated skilled nursing facilities with long term care, post-acute rehab, and outpatient therapy
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care
• Effectively screens/evaluates patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
• Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
• Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
• Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
• Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.