Occupational Therapist – The Medical Lodge of Amarillo,– Amarillo, TX
FULL TIME: Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and leadership training opportunities!
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with cognitive and/or ADL physical functioning disorders and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Utilizes standardized assessments and evidence-based practice to support clinical interventions.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with cognitive and/or ADL physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: ADL retraining; therapeutic activities; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc.
- Assesses patient’s progress and adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Effectively communicates with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, barriers, and treatment plans.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- This position is open to OTs at all experience levels.
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.