ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF REHAB – FULL TIME– HENDERSON HEALTH AND REHABILITATION – HENDERSON, N
We are seeking a full time Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist to join our in-house therapy team as an Assistant Director of Rehabilitation at Henderson Health and Rehabilitation in Henderson, NV. We are offering a DOR in Training program with hands on opportunities to learn management from one of our proven top leaders and prepare to become a Rehab Director in our growing organization. The position is divided between management training (20%) and patient care responsibilities (80%). In return, we can offer an in-house work environment where you will be respected and valued as a clinician along with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and continuing education.
Licensed OT, PT or SLP
Licensed OT, PT or SLP
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.