PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT – GROSSMONT POST ACUTE CARE – LA MESA, CA – PRN
Grossmont Post Acute Care of La Mesa, CA, is recruiting for a PRN PTA to join our 5-Star Medicare rated skilled nursing facility. We offer long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services and have been excelling in therapeutic rehabilitation for over 35 years.
- In house therapy – job stability
- Work environment NOT ruled by corporate red tape
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Highly competitive compensation
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
We welcome candidates with all levels of experience
Pay Range: $32/hr – $40/hr
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.