PHYSICAL THERAPIST – PRN / PER DIEM
THE HILLS POST ACUTE CARE CENTER – SANTA ANA, CA
We are seeking a PRN PT to join our in-house therapy team at The Hills Post Acute Care Center in Santa Ana. This skilled nursing and post acute care center offers an opportunity for professional freedom where you can use your clinical expertise and therapy skills to build something great! We offer a highly competitive compensation package and many opportunities for professional growth.
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment schedule
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
Pay Range: $51 – $53/hr
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.