PHYSICAL THERAPIST – FULL TIME – NORTHBROOK HEALTHCARE CENTER – WILLITS, CA
RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE
Northbrook Healthcare Center in Willits, CA is seeking a full time PT to join our in house therapy team. If you are passionate about providing great care, building effective therapy programs to enhance our patient’s recovery and potential, and want to be part of a dynamic and high energy team, this could be the position for you!
- Highly competitive compensation including a relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits including paid CEU’s and other professional development opportunities.
- Most importantly, we can provide a work environment free of corporate red tape where you have ownership of your programs paired with excellent clinical and operational support.
Visit FlagshipTherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
Pay Range: $50 – $58/hr
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.