OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – CARROLLTON HEALTH & REHABILITATION – FULL TIME
Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and leadership training opportunities!
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Carrollton Health & Rehab in Carrollton, TX, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. We are a beautiful and super busy rehab facility in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton, and we have a fun and friendly therapy team! We offer an environment where you are appreciated as a therapist, an enthusiastic facility team to support you, a very competitive compensation package and ongoing professional development.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to OTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-07-26