The Healthcare Resort of Olathe is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join our in-house therapy team for part time hours. Weekend availability and Optima Solutions experience a plus! We are an exciting next generation healthcare model offering Assisted Living Residences, Rehab Suites, and concierge style service. Enjoy a fun work atmosphere, a diverse patient population, and the opportunity to create and implement the programs that will best serve the needs of your patients. We have an amazing gym and state of the art equipment, including an Alter-G treadmill. In return for your clinical excellence and professional passion, we can offer you competitive pay and ongoing professional development opportunities.
The Healthcare Resort of Olathe receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to OTs at all experience levels
Some of the duties for this position will include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with communication, cognitive or swallowing disorders and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with communication, cognitive and/or swallowing disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the speech disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-10-04