Mount Vernon Washington
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – FULL TIME – MIRA VISTA CARE CENTER
Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and leadership training opportunities!
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Training and continuing education in a wide variety of programs including Abilities Care, IN2L (personalized wellness and engagement activities for our residents), Create Connections (connecting seniors to their interests, peers, staff and families, and the world around them), and Eldergrow (a therapeutic gardening program) and many more
- Working with a cohesive team of nurses, administrators and therapists
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Mentorship and ongoing career development opportunities (ask us about our DOR in Training program!)
Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Mira Vista Care Center in Mount Vernon, WA, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
WA Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to OTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-07-28