Full Time Occupational Therapist – Ukiah, CA – $5,000 Bonus!
Ukiah Post Acute Care in Ukiah, CA, is currently seeking a dedicated, passionate OT to help grow our therapy services. We are looking for a therapist who wants to make a positive impact in the lives of the seniors we care for. Our services include skilled care, long-term care and outpatient therapy. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like HeartPARC, Abilities Care, Big & Loud, and other opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career. We offer a competitive compensation package including a $5K bonus, paid CEUs and many opportunities for professional growth.
Ukiah is a hidden gem of a city located in beautiful Mendocino County in Northern California. Surrounded by redwood forests and only 35 miles from the coast, there are unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation. In addition, Ukiah is home to Lake Mendocino and world class vineyards. Enjoy all of the amazing perks of living in this beautiful area with a significantly lower cost of living than most areas in the state.
Ukiah Post Acute receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to OTs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Ukiah Post Acute Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-07-27