OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT – PACIFIC CARE AND REHABILITATION – HOQUIAM, WA
Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and leadership training opportunities!
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Highly competitive wage and benefits
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Pacific Care and Rehabilitation is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. We are located in Hoquiam, WA, a beautiful Olympic Peninsula location on the Pacific Coast of Washington State, we have a beautiful 3000 square foot rehab facility with an amazing gym, new therapy equipment, excellent ADL space, therapist offices, and room to grow!
Visit Home | Flagship Therapy and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable.
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience.
Pay Rate: $30-$40/hr.
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2023-09-26