Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA)
We are excited to welcome Skyline Transitional Care of Boise, Idaho, to our network of affiliated facilities! Skyline is a charming 80 bed skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitation facility with a ton of potential. We are seeking a PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team. Our therapy leader, Kristin Ryther, is a transfer from one of our Texas affiliates, and has been part of our organization for two years. She has always been a natural leader in all aspects of her life and when she had the opportunity to become a therapy program manager, she jumped at the chance to be a multiplier and rise by lifting others. As a leader in our organization, Kristin has been able to facilitate many dreams for both patients and her team members. She is a fierce believer in CAPLICO and building facility level culture as well as encouraging her team to build something great in their own community.
We can offer a stable in-house therapy team to work with, consistent hours, competitive compensation and opportunities to grow as a clinician in our expanding organization.
Skyline Transitional Care receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Treat patients as directed by the Occupational Therapist and adhere to facility documentation guidelines.
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical record.
- Assist in maintaining department.
- Participate in Patient Care and Rehabilitation Conferences.
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area.
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans.
- Participate in in service training programs for other staff in the facility.
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and procedures.
- Instruct patient’s families or nursing staff in maintenance program.
Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant
This position is open to OTAs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-12-30