OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT – FULL TIME – SLOAN’S LAKE REHABILITATION CENTER – DENVER, CO
Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth and leadership training opportunities!
- Flexible work schedule!
- Employee supported culture
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Amazing interdisciplinary therapy team
- Clinical mentorship opportunities
- Leadership development programs
- Clinical and program development
- Competitive benefits
- Relocation assistance – case by case basis
Sloan’s Lake Rehabilitation Center is a skilled nursing facility for short term, post-acute rehab, and therapy services. We have a beautiful three story facility with
a 2 large and well equipped therapy gyms, including an Alter G treadmill and Biodex balance machine. We are a cohesive and dynamic rehab team – we are family!
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- In-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with cognitive and/or physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: ADL retraining; therapeutic activities; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Occupational Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Reports effectiveness of treatment outcomes to supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience
Pay Range: $27-30/hr
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply for this Position
Last updated 2022-10-31