Occupational Therapy Assistant – Full Time – Ukiah, CA – $5,000 Bonus!
Ukiah Post Acute Care in Ukiah, CA, is seeking a full time Licensed OTA to join our passionate in-house therapy team and help us provide care to our wonderful residents. We have an awesome leadership team and a veteran crew of excellent in-house therapists, and we need your help to deliver quality PT therapy services to our growing patient population. We can offer stable employment, a competitive compensation package including a $5K sign on bonus, paid CEU’s, and many career growth opportunities.
Ukiah is a hidden gem of a city located in beautiful Mendocino County in Northern California. Surrounded by redwood forests and only 35 miles from the coast, there are unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation. In addition, Ukiah is home to Lake Mendocino and world class vineyards. Enjoy all of the amazing perks of living in this beautiful area with a significantly lower cost of living than most areas in the state.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with cognitive and/or physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: ADL retraining; therapeutic activities; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Occupational Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Reports effectiveness of treatment outcomes to supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2023-02-27