Valley of the Moon Post Acute Care in Sonoma, CA, is seeking a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our fun and passionate in house therapy team. Located in a wing of Sonoma Valley Hospital and affiliated with our Broadway Villa Post Acute Care facility, we see a wide variety of adult and geriatric patients with diverse diagnoses and are excited to offer specialty programs in Cardio Pulmonary Wellness, Stroke/Neuro Rehab and Alzheimer’s/Dementia Programs. In addition, we offer very competitive compensation and ongoing professional growth opportunities.
Valley of the Moon receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. We have been in-house with therapy for many years which gives us a significant edge going into the current payment model changes. Our therapy and nursing teams work collaboratively to ensure outstanding outcomes for our patients. While some companies are preparing for layoffs, we are gearing up for amazing rehab programs! Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant
This position is open to therapists at all experience levels
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-06-06