Full Time Physical Therapist – $10K Sign On Bonus – Flexible Schedule
Cloverdale Healthcare Center in Cloverdale, CA, is seeking a full time PT to join our growing and dynamic in house therapy team. We seek a great clinician who is interested in developing and implementing programs and providing excellent therapy services to our patients. In return, we can offer an in-house work environment where you will be respected and valued as a clinician along with a competitive compensation package including a $10K Sign On Bonus, paid CEUs and professional development opportunities.
We see a diverse and interesting adult patient population with a wide variety of diagnoses including cardiac recovery, neuro rehab, and therapeutic intervention for persons with dementia. We are committed to getting to know who you are and providing you with the resources you need to keep mind, body and spirit energized and engaged. Contact us today to learn more about careers with our amazing in-house therapy team!
Cloverdale Healthcare receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-10-13