Fort Worth Texas
PRN Physical Therapist – ECS Certification for EMG/NCS – Fort Worth, TX
We are seeking a PRN PT with ECS certification for EMG/NCS to join our in house therapy team in Fort Worth. If you are passionate about providing great care, building effective therapy programs to enhance our patient’s recovery and potential, and want to be part of a dynamic and high energy team, this could be the position for you! In return, we can offer a highly competitive compensation package.
We can provide a work environment free of corporate red tape where you have ownership of your program paired with excellent clinical and operational support. We invite you to apply and meet our amazing group of therapy leaders to learn more about this fun and challenging opportunity!
Our facilities receive support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
TX Licensed Physical Therapist
ECS certification for EMG/NCS
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-10-21