Physical Therapist (PT)
Park Village Healthcare & Rehabilitation in DeSoto, TX, is scouting for a full time PT to join our in house therapy team. Here at a Park Village we are looking for staff who are passionate about providing therapy services to not only address impairments but to enhance the quality of life for our long- term care residents.
Park Village offers excellent inhouse therapy to both our long term and short term residents with an emphasis on quality of life and community. Our therapy team works intricately together setting ourselves apart with our interdisciplinary communication and cohesive Nursing/ Therapy teamwork! We are seeking to offer competitive and fair rates as well as a full benefits package. We are also looking to offer a priceless opportunity to continue to pursue your passion as a therapist while congruently receiving integrative training in leadership. We are looking for someone who is detailed oriented, has a compassionate spirit and a desire to grow and develop their leadership skills.
Park Village receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-06-16