PHYSICAL THERAPIST – POINTE MEADOWS HEALTH & REHABILITATION
PRN: Flexible Schedule, Be Appreciated by Your Employer
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment schedule
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
Pointe Meadows Health & Rehabilitation in Lehi, UT, is a state of the art post-acute rehab and assisted living facility featuring a spacious and extremely well equipped gym, ADL spaces and a focus on outstanding customer service to our patients.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
UT Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply for this Position
Last updated 2022-10-10