PRN – PHYSICAL THERAPIST – MISSION CARE CENTER – ROSEMEAD, CA
Mission Care Center of Rosemead, CA, is currently seeking a per diem PT to join our fun-loving, in-house therapy team. Weekend and weekday hours available. We are a busy skilled nursing facility that shares a campus with an Assisted Living unit.
As a Physical Therapist on our team, you will help us handle our growing caseload and provide excellent care to our patients on regular weekdays and weekends. In return for your clinical expertise and professional passion we can offer you a highly competitive hourly rate and many career growth opportunities.
Licensed Physical Therapist
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
Pay Range: $45 – $53/hr
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2023-03-22