Long Beach California
Shoreline Healthcare Center in Long Beach, CA, is a mid sized and busy skilled nursing facility located just outside of the Los Angeles area. We are currently recruiting for a part time PT. We see a diverse and interesting geriatric caseload and offer many opportunities to develop and implement great programs. Ask us about our cardiopulmonary and stroke/neuro rehab programs! In return for your clinical expertise and professional passion, we can offer you highly competitive compensation, great benefits, generous paid time off, paid CEU’s and many career growth opportunities.
Shoreline receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels
Some of the required duties for this position include:
- Utilizes evidence-based practice to support clinical interventions.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Physical Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides input to supervisor for discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-08-12