Texas City Texas
The Phoenix Post Acute Care Center in Texas City, TX, is seeking a PRN Physical Therapist (PT) to join our in house therapy team. We are expanding, and our mission is to change the way skilled therapy is delivered. Our 3-story facility has a spacious gym with everything we need to open a successful outpatient practice. Currently we are seeing nearly 100 patients on an inpatient basis and seek a passionate PRN PT to develop and implement programs that will best serve their needs. We can also offer many opportunities to lead specialty programs to meet the community demand. Because of our unique facility based philosophy, we are able to work with you to create a compensation package that is tailored to what is important to YOU.
The Phoenix receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-12-03