Santa Maria California
$5K SIGN ON BONUS
Villa Maria Post Acute Care Center in Santa Maria, CA., is seeking a full time Physical Therapist to help us expand our programs We are located in northern Santa Barbara County, California’s Central Coast vacation destination that offers real value, real culture, and historic wineries. We employ a variety of high-tech and (good old-fashioned) hands-on therapeutic approaches to design custom therapies for our residents. We are continually looking for therapists who want to do amazing things with their therapy careers.
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Villa Maria is supported by Ensign Services, Inc. who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels
Some of the required duties for this position include:
- Utilizes evidence-based practice to support clinical interventions.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Physical Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides input to supervisor for discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-08-09