Kansas City Kansas
PRN – LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT – THE HEALTHCARE RESORT OF KANSAS CITY, KS
Augment your current employment hours. Flexible PRN hours to accommodate your schedule
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
The Healthcare Resort of Kansas City, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company.
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
KS Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-07-09