San Antonio Texas
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Legend Oaks Healthcare of South San Antonio, TX, is seeking a full time PTA to join our in house therapy team. Contact us today to learn more about our unique anti-corporate culture and empowered staff, as well as our track record of amazing programs and above average therapy career opportunities. We care about the WHOLE you. Ask us about our competitive compensation package, career development, continuing education and mind-body-spirit wellness programs!
Legends Healthcare of South San Antonio receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Treat patients as directed by the Physical Therapist and adhere to facility documentation guidelines.
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical record.
- Assist in maintaining department.
- Participate in Patient Care and Rehabilitation Conferences.
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area.
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans.
- Participate in in service training programs for other staff in the facility.
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and procedures.
- Instruct patient’s families or nursing staff in maintenance program.
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-10-29