Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
The Grove Care and Wellness Center, in the heart of Riverside, is seeking a PRN PTA to help us handle our growing caseload and provide excellent care to our patients. The Grove is a fast paced 38 bed rehab facility with both inpatient and outpatient programs. We are a 5-star facility with a fun-loving, in-house therapy team and have become well known for providing quality programs in neurological rehab and achieving excellent outcomes for our patients. In return for your clinical expertise and professional passion we can offer you a highly competitive hourly rate and many career growth opportunities.
The Grove receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-10-07