THERAPY REHAB AIDE – FULL TIME – CASAS ADOBES – TUCSON, AZ
Casas Adobes is currently recruiting for a full time Rehab Aide. We are a 230 bed facility on the grounds of Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ. As part of our in-house team you will enjoy a stable work environment not ruled by corporate red tape, highly competitive compensation and many career growth opportunities with a growing organization.
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Fun therapy work environment
- Leadership development
- Supportive therapy team
- Opportunity to work with and learn from amazing therapists and nurses
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
- Responsible for assisting the Therapists and Therapists Assistants
- Responsible for safe and efficient patient transportation
- Responsible for patient and equipment set up / clean up
- Daily cleaning of treatment area and equipment
- Reports any patient concerns or issues to DOR and/or supervising therapist.
- Able to obtain basic medical information (blood pressure, heart rate, O2 saturations, etc.
Must have prior training in a medical setting
One year’s experience in long-term care or related setting preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2023-05-17