Colorado Springs Colorado
The Healthcare Resort of Colorado Springs, CO, is seeking a full time Rehab Aide to join the therapy department of our in-house team of healthcare professionals. CNA licensure preferred. Proposed work schedule: 32-40 hours per week/day shift. This schedule can be flexible.Apply for this Position
You will have many opportunities to assist our therapists with their programs that will really make a difference in the lives of their patients. As part of our team, you will enjoy a stable work environment not ruled by corporate red tape, a highly competitive compensation package, and many career growth opportunities with a growing organization.
The Healthcare Resort of Colorado Springs receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Transport and set up patients prior to skilled treatment as directed by therapists/assistants
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for treatment
- Assist in maintaining/organizing/cleaning therapy treatment areas and equipment
- Participate in department and facility meetings as requested and communicate all relevant information with facility staff
- Track patient visits and documentation for therapists
- Responsible for patient and staff scheduling
- Support outpatient manager in the growth of our outpatient department
- Follow all facility safety regulations, protocols, vaccination requirements, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Graduate or GED
- CNA certification preferred
- Strong communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- Average computer skills using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Phone skills
- Completion of on-the-job orientation and training program or demonstrates competency in each of the designated areas
- Able to move and transfer patients in conjunction with standard procedure and in accordance with orientation and training program
- Good bedside manner
Pay rate: $14-15 per hour
The Healthcare Resort of Colorado Springs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-05-27