St George Utah
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST – Full Time
Want to practice at the top of your license? Do you want to be appreciated as an employee? Are you looking for a flexible schedule to improve work/life balance?
Coral Desert Rehabilitation in St. George, UT, is an extraordinary team of healthcare professionals caring for an adult and geriatric patient population. Our beautiful campus includes inpatient and outpatient where we care for a diverse mix of conditions; including a BRAND NEW 22 private room unit with in wall oxygen and suction for patients with vent and trach needs.
We are currently building our respiratory therapy program and seek dedicated and passionate RT’s to join our team.
- Night and Day shifts available
- Be respected as a therapist and supported by your team
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work like balance – flexible schedule – comprehensive benefits and competitive pay
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
State Certified Respiratory Therapist
AAS or BS Degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply for this Position
Last updated 2022-08-03