St Joseph SNF
Salt Lake City Utah
Respiratory Therapist – Full Time
St. Joseph Villa
in Salt Lake City, UT, is an extraordinary team of healthcare professionals caring for an adult and geriatric patient population. Our beautiful campus includes inpatient, outpatient and assisted living facilities and we care for a diverse mix of conditions, including a 25 bed unit for patients with vent and trach needs.
We are currently building our respiratory therapy program and seek dedicated and passionate RT’s to join our team. There are opportunities available for both night and day shifts with flexible schedules. We can offer an amazing work environment with local decision making where you are respected as a therapist and supported by your team. In addition, we offer comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation. Ask us about our unusual company culture and core values and opportunities to expand in your healthcare career!
St Joseph Villa receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Apply for this Position
State Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-12-14