Kansas City Kansas
SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST – RIVERBEND POST ACUTE REHABILITATION – KANSAS CITY, KS
Flexible PRN/Per Diem hours to accommodate your schedule
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Riverbend Post Acute Rehabilitation, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care and post-acute rehab services provided. Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company.
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
KS Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
This position is open to Speech-Language Pathologists at all experience levels
Pay range: $45-50 per hour
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients with communication, cognitive or swallowing disorders and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with communication, cognitive and/or swallowing disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the speech disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply for this Position
Last updated 2023-02-28