SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST – FRONTIER VALLEY INDEPENDENT AND ASSISTED LIVING
PRN: Flexible Schedule with Consistent Hours, Be Appreciated by Your Employer
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment schedule
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
We’re looking for PRN Speech-Language Pathologists for our assisted and independent living facility at Frontier Valley Independent and Assisted Living in Aurora.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
CO Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
This position is open to SLPs at all experience levels.
Some of the job duties for this position include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients with communication, cognitive or swallowing disorders and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with communication, cognitive and/or swallowing disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the speech disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
Pay Range: $45-50 per hour
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-11-15