Santa Rosa California
$8,000 Sign On Bonus – Speech/Language Pathologist – CFY Accepted!
Beautiful Park View Post Acute Center in Santa Rosa, CA, is seeking a full time SLP to join our wonderful in house therapy team and help us to implement great therapy programs, treat patients and work closely with our highly qualified facility staff, residents and their families. Our charming 5-Star facility in Santa Rosa has 86 rehab beds with excellent therapy, nursing and facility teams. We are excited to be able to support a CFY and offer many opportunities for career growth.
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Excellent CF Supervisor – if needed
- Leadership development
- Clinical and program development
- Work life balance – flex schedule – competitive benefits – $8,000 Sign On Bonus
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
- Relocation assistance – case by case basis
Park View Post Acute receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Speech/Language Pathologist
This position is open to therapists at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
Some of the duties for this position will include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with communication, cognitive or swallowing disorders and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with communication, cognitive and/or swallowing disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the speech disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-08-17