Huntington Beach California
SPEECH/LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST – FULL TIME – HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA
Sea Cliff Healthcare Center is seeking a Full Time SLP to join our in house therapy team. We are a busy skilled nursing facility in Southern California’s beautiful Huntington Beach community. We are proud of our campus, excellent programs, spotlessly clean facility and outstanding facility staff.
- In house therapy – job stability
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Opportunities for training and continuing education in think thin/dysphagia, Abilities Care and dementia, stroke and neuro rehabilitation
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
- Excellent CF Supervisor – if needed
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Speech/Language Pathologist
This position is open to SLPs at all experience levels.
Pay Range: $50 – $57/hr
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2023-03-22