Salt Lake City Utah
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST – ST. JOSEPH VILLA – SALT LAKE CITY, UT
PRN: Flexible Schedule, Be Appreciated by Your Employer
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment schedule
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
St. Joseph Villa, a beautiful campus in Salt Lake City, UT, is home to independent living condominiums, an assisted living facility as well as a skilled nursing facility, and operate both inpatient and outpatient therapy programs for an adult population with a diverse mix of cognitive, orthopedic and neurological conditions.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
UT Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
This position is open to SLPs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
St Joseph Villa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2023-02-28