Dallas TheraTrooper® Jobs Nationwide
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST – TEXAS TRAVELER
FULL TIME: Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and leadership training opportunities!
We are seeking Speech Language Pathologists who are flexible to go anywhere in Iowa to join our travel therapy corps called TheraTrooper Elite Forces.
- Not your typical travel job (travel only within our affiliated facilities)
- Intensive training and support to learn our unique organizational culture
- Same documentation software at each location
- Clinical mentorship
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- CEUs and License fees provided
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
Thera Troopers Elite is an Ensign affiliated company and part of a group of independently operated skilled nursing facilities with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
TX Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
This position is open to SLPs at all experience levels. CFYs Welcome!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply for this Position
Last updated 2022-06-08