La Crosse TheraTrooper® Jobs Nationwide
Speech/Language Pathologist – Wisconsin Traveler
Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and leadership training opportunities!
We are seeking Speech Language Pathologists who are flexible to go anywhere in Iowa to join our travel therapy corps called TheraTrooper Elite Forces.
• Not your typical travel job (travel only within our affiliated facilities)
• Intensive training and support to learn our unique organizational culture
• Same documentation software at each location
• Clinical mentorship
• Leadership development
• Clinical and Program development
• CEUs and License fees provided
• Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
Thera Troopers Elite is an Ensign affiliated company and part of a group of independently operated skilled nursing facilities with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
• Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company
• Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
• Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
• Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
WI Licensed SLP
This position is open to SLPs at all experience levels. CFYs Welcome!
Some of the duties for this position will include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with communication, cognitive or swallowing disorders and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with communication, cognitive and/or swallowing disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the speech disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply for this Position
Last updated 2022-10-24