OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT – SANTA ROSA, CA
FULL TIME: Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and leadership training opportunities!
Park View Post Acute Center in Santa Rosa, CA, is seeking a full time COTA to join our wonderful in house therapy team and help us to implement great therapy programs, treat patients and work closely with our highly qualified facility staff, residents and their families. Our charming 5-Star facility in Santa Rosa has 86 rehab beds with excellent therapy, nursing and facility teams.
- In house therapy – job stability
- Leadership Training Opportunities
- LTC Programming for Abilities Care, Oral Care, Functional Maintenance Programs and more!
- Clinical Lead Opportunities for LTC and STC
- Up to date Equipment for Cognitive Testing/Training, Hand Therapy, ADL Training and more!
- Opportunities to work in Outpatient
- Work life balance – flex schedule – competitive benefits – sign on bonus
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with cognitive and/or physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: ADL retraining; therapeutic activities; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Occupational Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Reports effectiveness of treatment outcomes to supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience
Pay Range: $34 – $40/hr
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.