OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – VICTORIA HEALTHCARE CENTER – COSTA MESA, CA
PRN: Flexible Schedule, Be Appreciated by Your Employer
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment schedule
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
Victoria Healthcare Center
in Costa Mesa, CA, is a busy skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Orange County, CA. We are proud of our beautiful facility and well-appointed therapy gym and are planning even bigger and better things for the future. Our amazing in-house therapy team here, is doing great things in their programming and working with their residents.
Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to OTs at all experience levels.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Victoria Healthcare & Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.